Mmmmmmm S&W

GSXRAntwon

Not that model, that is the older M&P15T with the troy goodies. Since I know vances is selling black guns at MSRP. I am guessing he paid 1900ish + tax for that rifle. It isn't a bad pick up though.

You're right about the sights. They are ~$300 sights alone that came on the gun. To add....I paid far less than $1900. Subtract a new Glock from that price and that's around what I paid.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You're right about the sights. They are ~$300 sights alone that came on the gun. To add....I paid far less than $1900. Subtract a new Glock from that price and that's around what I paid.

Holy shit, do they have anymore? lol That is like dirt cheap for the market right now. The sights, the rail are all made by troy, the BCG is made by LMT. It was one of their best rifles they made.

Holy shit, do they have anymore? lol That is like dirt cheap for the market right now. The sights, the rail are all made by troy, the BCG is made by LMT. It was one of their best rifles they made.

I know they had at least 3 when I was there, 2 boxed and 1 on the shelf.

Not sure I can accommodate the amount of possible shooters at my place and in the summer with all the fields planted it really limits where I can shoot. Plus Ive heard briar is badass.

Also, gives us somewhere to cruise to. Unless someone has kickass property and doesn't mind a bunch of strangers.

Sooo your saying you want to do a drive by shooting?

:lol:

:fuuuu:

I said cruise then shoot, not and shoot. Though now I'm rethinking that. Cruise ... and shoot eh?

:megusta:

Has CR ever had a cruise then shoot day? Because do want.

Also, gives us somewhere to cruise to. Unless someone has kickass property and doesn't mind a bunch of strangers.

:fuuuu:

I said cruise then shoot, not and shoot. Though now I'm rethinking that. Cruise ... and shoot eh?

haha