The Ten Worst Traffic Cops In The U.S

Mr. Jones

I will say, I've been let off 99% of the time I've been pulled over.

That, and at least, we don't have to worry about plain closed cars, not looking over your should at every taurus or mustang...

Connecticut should get the nod for that. Nothing but grey or dark blue Durangos, Chargers, Taurii, and Explorers for their state highway patrol, most with no visible lights. The only way to know it's a cop is they'll blast by you on the highway going 110.

Connecticut should get the nod for that. Nothing but grey or dark blue Durangos, Chargers, Taurii, and Explorers for their state highway patrol, most with no visible lights. The only way to know it's a cop is they'll blast by you on the highway going 110.

Yeah but at least you can cruise in the pack of people doing 80-90 and not get pillaged.

They are a bit more reasonable there in that respect.

Yeah but at least you can cruise in the pack of people doing 80-90 and not get pillaged.

tell that to the OHSP officer that yanked me out of the middle of a pack in cincy running 80 in a 55. :mad:

At least he was cool when I asked him why and he said, sometimes it isn't the lead fish that always gets hooked.......

That, and at least, we don't have to worry about plain closed cars, not looking over your should at every taurus or mustang...

Yep, down here they sit with lights off, hiding in the bushes, in expeditions, f-150s and prolly others I havn't noticed yet.

Yep, down here they sit with lights off, hiding in the bushes, in expeditions, f-150s and prolly others I havn't noticed yet.

On a related note does anyone know why exactly all of our Cops sit with there marker lights on? I've heard it's state law, then i've heard it's simply a mandate from the OHSP that all other agencies follow, and that it can change at any time? Anyone?

tell that to the OHSP officer that yanked me out of the middle of a pack in cincy running 80 in a 55. :mad:

At least he was cool when I asked him why and he said, sometimes it isn't the lead fish that always gets hooked.......

He was referring to CT, where in fact you can drive 80 for the most part. Speed traps are mostly located on the minor state routes rather than interstates.

They do hide ANYWHERE though. I lived in CT for most of my life, and it was always a risk to go out of a pack of cars, or way over the speed limit on any of the highways/backroads since cops are in anything, literally anywhere from in the woods 100ft back in trees, to in the median like regular cops. They aren't dicks, though, most are pretty nice cops like I've found out here.

Yea, in Nashville they could pull you over in anything from a civic to a minivan.

He was referring to CT, where in fact you can drive 80 for the most part. Speed traps are mostly located on the minor state routes rather than interstates.

Yup.

Merge at 80 or get run over.

First time of took the gf through ct & ma she about had a heart attack.