subaru price check

88lx5oh

Asking $21.. Went at them with 18,500 - 19,000. And they countered and countered, but never got to my price, so i walked. But i know nothing about there value so i wanted tO reevaluate the situation before i really step away totally

Asking $21.. Went at them with 18,500 - 19,000. And they countered and countered, but never got to my price, so i walked. But i know nothing about there value so i wanted tO reevaluate the situation before i really step away totally

I'd say you were pretty close at 19k. I paid 22k for mine (09) back in the summer of 2010 with 15k miles on it. Also, the more extreme engine issue (they can all have ring land issues on the shitty stock tune) was specifically in the first couple months of production . I'm on mobile or else I'd do the research for you on the exact dates. I believe they fixed it before the end of 08 (model year 09) though.

sorry i meant the crank journals, i guess they switch to some new type of metal that was total shit. They switch back in 09 after all the problems. Yes, alot of subarus have ringland problems but that is mostly due to improper tunes and the factory tune is horrible.

Check the build date anything built in 08 has ringland problems. Mine was built in 09 , so far so good with my own.

Those in the know will tell you otherwise. The 08's had a overly agressive closed loop strategy, running 14's(afrs) in boost is bad. So people were tossing DP's on and Kaboom . I've personally tuned plenty of higher hp 08's , But the first thing I do is change the CL/OL strategy around.

08's suck because they have td04 vs the 09s much larger vf52 i believe.