Feb 16th - 2 CCW classes for $130 total

nurkvinny

Is there a code or link? I didn't see that on their site

http://www.armed2defend.com/

You'll enjoy the lady's carry video they show at the end.

<seriously>

If you have anything other than a super little subcompact, get there 10 minutes early in the morning.

yea im super anal about being early so knowing me ill be there 45 min earlie ha

You'll enjoy the lady's carry video they show at the end.

CHEST... fire.. CHEST (motorboat) fire. CHEST lol was a good one thanks

For anyone thinking of taking the class, it over all was good, the Guy who owns it and "runs" it obviously has never taken a class in public speaking... EVER. He was the most unprepared read off the paper stop every two seconds to read whats on the paper person. Also i know hes a part of the NRA but hodl crap he turned every one off with all his sales tacticts to try to sell memberships or stuff he was selling.. Honesetly thought i was in a sales meeting or something. He would mention this every time he spoke lol Good news is he only speaks for like 5 minutes at a time through out the day. All his minions did a great job explaining everything and the lawyer that came in was flat out hilarious! Would recommend to anyone looking to take a class.

I know Ive said it before but, I went through this class a few months ago and its totally worth it. Kevin is my future brother in law and a great guy all around. Im actually going out today to help with rebuilding the outdoor range that they use. And the attorney he uses is a stand up guy as well and does alot to protect ohios gun rights. They'll be glad to hear some more good comments and feedback about his course.