How to Sneak into the Superbowl...

944s2

Damn...

KillJoy

Yeah, Balls.... big ones, but I have always said, "you can do whatever you want if you act like you belong and carry your confidence on your shoulders", so to speak. People will not ask what your doing if you act more "powerful/confident than them.

Also check this guy out, he snuck into almost every Superbowl and even got on the field multiple times. He even carried the coach off the field in Superbowl 6

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/inside_game/magazine/life_of_reilly/news/2002/02/06/life_of_reilly/

While nothing like superbowl, my dude asked me if I wanted to roll up to this rave a fewa years back as there was a particular DJ we were both fans of (DJ Shinma, back then was spinnin a lot of DnB/Jungle). Anyway, we get there, and the line is no joke, 2-3hrs long. It's already like 11p-12a. I'm not waiting 3hrs to get into this thing. So we try sneaking in a side door and quickly got caught. So my buddy hit up a friend of his that was inside the party already. He told the bouncers he had to leave to get an inhaler for his friend. He came out, met us, and we followed him right back to the entrance. He BS's with the bouncers up front for a bit, then said alright, i'm heading back in. He points to us and said these guys were with me. So he starts making his way past all the bouncer's and guards and they stop him. He explained to him that he was good and he pointed to the initial bouncers by the door. The door bouncer signaled the "OK" to the guys that stopped us (he was really giving the OK for our buddy), and as the 2nd guy that was holding us up for a min, we slipped off to the side and into the crowed. It was kind of an adrenaline rush.

Cliffs:

Got caught trying to sneak in through the side

Snuck in through the front door instead

Awesome