Thursday 4/16

mrmako777

if i might add something; some people are fast and some people are slow. some people are slow for different reasons. but please, in the name of all that is good, do not ride beyond your limits! anyone that comes out with us, do not feel like you have to keep up. ride your own ride. the last time we had a bunch of new guys come out with us, one guy totalled his brand new bike. i personally could give 2 shits about who is fast and who is slow. its not a race! whoever makes it home safely is a good rider

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

if i might add something; some people are fast and some people are slow. some people are slow for different reasons. but please, in the name of all that is good, do not ride beyond your limits! anyone that comes out with us, do not feel like you have to keep up. ride your own ride. the last time we had a bunch of new guys come out with us, one guy totalled his brand new bike. i personally could give 2 shits about who is fast and who is slow. its not a race! whoever makes it home safely is a good rider

couldn't have said it better myself, not to mention the fact that the bike that was totalled msrp was 15k :eek:

I wont be able to make this one matt, work owns me...lol I am off on friday!

damn. i am done with class at 2 but i have practice from 5-8ish...... i think am am going to get my licence atleast!!!

me and jerm will likely be out riding until we meet up with everyone else at 530. if u wanna head out earlier with us cool

:bigfinger:

No one we ride with has a cruiser but you're more than welcome to join. We won't leave anyone behind. We always have to wait for Derrick so we're used to it

Hey we did have that one cruiser guy with no gas, and broke down within 10 minutes of the ride. Cruisers are awesome beasts..........:D

That and....... :bigfinger:

i dunno matt, that -1 i put on derricks bike added like 50 hp, and with the 2 bros slip-on? thats like 40 ft-lbs of torque? hes got you by far!

I didnt use the stickers so i didnt gain the extra hp.

That and no matter how hard i twist the throttle im still only going around 8 mph....

I didnt use the stickers so i didnt gain the extra hp.

That and no matter how hard i twist the throttle im still only going around 8 mph....

lol and does jerm know why your speedo is off?

btw meet me at my crib at 430