Thursday 4/16

mrmako777

Matt, I can't do this one and tied up for the weekend, Just don't forget about a brother !!

lol i havent forgot about you bro! we'll get out soon

I'll be there around 430....

I get off at 4 and gotta go home to change and head out.

I'll need to top off the tank too.

meet me and jerm at the bp right off 275 at 430

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

if i might add something; some people are fast and some people are slow. some people are slow for different reasons. but please, in the name of all that is good, do not ride beyond your limits! anyone that comes out with us, do not feel like you have to keep up. ride your own ride. the last time we had a bunch of new guys come out with us, one guy totalled his brand new bike. i personally could give 2 shits about who is fast and who is slow. its not a race! whoever makes it home safely is a good rider

Here here to that!

I had that same problem with the battery that I bought for my bike. The guy at the battery store said it normal. They just make crappy batteries these days...

Thanks for letting me come out guys. I'm jealous of those roads you have so close to home.

I had that same problem with the battery that I bought for my bike. The guy at the battery store said it normal. They just make crappy batteries these days...

Thanks for letting me come out guys. I'm jealous of those roads you have so close to home.

that wasnt even half of the roads back there, we spend entire days riding those roads, we will have to do it again this weekend

ehhh monday a no go for me im starting another pt gig that day i have orientation at 1 then go back in at 7 for training.

Ok then ur gonna have to bring her over earlier say no later than 6. Should be all wrapped up by 9, hopefully sooner

Good ride today gentlemen! And we finally got a couple new guys out with us. Nice meeting luke and ziggy!

I had a great time with you guys yesterday. Thanks for letting me tag along! It's clear to me that I'm gonna have to get something a little sportier before I'm gonna keep up. My air cooled v-twin cruiser really isn't used to being pushed that hard! I'm looking forward to getting out with you guys again sometime.