Indy Gp 08

Guest MotoGP Tix

Guest MotoGP Tix

It is confirmed..

TSBR is hyping it on other sites and we will be staying at LA Quinta inn on post road...

Lets turn this in one kick arse biker hotel !!

Sept 14th 2008 Indy In. !

It is confirmed..

TSBR is hyping it on other sites and we will be staying at LA Quinta inn on post road...

Lets turn this in one kick arse biker hotel !!

Sept 14th 2008 Indy In. !

Just so you know.. make sure to take all sorts of cable locks for your bikes. I stay at the marriot right around the corner from there for work a few times a year.. your pretty much right in the middle of the ghetto...

Guest MotoGP Tix

Post road, right at 70 ?

Im there 3 times a week.. No problems ever...

Theres a Joes crab shack, outback steakhouse, Lowes , cracker barrle right there...

Post road, right at 70 ?

Im there 3 times a week.. No problems ever...

Theres a Joes crab shack, outback steakhouse, Lowes , cracker barrle right there...

At that location, you're still quite a bit from the track though. Plus not really close to any good bars or hangout spots.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest MotoGP Tix

I service Dialysis clinics in INDY...

I Picked that location for many reasons..

EATS

Close to a place I know to store the trailer if needed

They were willing to take reservations already, to avoid HUGE price hike.

8-12 miles isnt far ( to me ) Obviously no biggie.. hope to see you guys down there.. and when the time comes we should plan a hook up !

Guest MotoGP Tix
At that location, you're still quite a bit from the track though. Plus not really close to any good bars or hangout spots.

Kewl, no problems... 8-12 miles to me isnt that far... also easy on and off freeway etc..

No biggie though theres plenty of other hotels, hope to run into you guys, we will plan a hook up