FS: XBox 360 Slim w/ Kinect

Radio Flyer1647545514

you cannot put a hard dive on it like the old one. you can transfer your stuff with a cable, or you can crack open the case on your old hdd. put it "in" the new xbox with some padding. that's where they are on the new ones.

you cannot put a hard dive on it like the old one. you can transfer your stuff with a cable, or you can crack open the case on your old hdd. put it "in" the new xbox with some padding. that's where they are on the new ones.

my only concern is that it's only 4 GB. I have a 20 GB drive and have 9 Gb of space left.

my only concern is that it's only 4 GB. I have a 20 GB drive and have 9 Gb of space left.

You can add a hard drive to this. I don't know if you can add the one you have. You can add the 250gb drive to it this way.

http://www.amazon.com/Xbox-360-250GB-HardDrive-Slim-Only/dp/B002I0JDC6/ref=sr_1_1?s=videogames&ie=UTF8&qid=1348508564&sr=1-1&keywords=Xbox+360+250GB+Hard+drive

I know a friend of mine bought a 16gb thumb stick drive and that works on his. I think it was 35 dollars. I do know you can transfer your content over to the other hard drive.