FS: 2004 Mercedes E55 AMG

AudiOn19s

I'm in love with this car. Trying talk my wife into another e55. She is staring me disapproving like, but I'm going to keep forcing the issue. I have an extra set of stock amg wheels in mint condition 245F/275R that would go perfect on this with new rubber. I may want to come see this. I will get back to you if I can convince the executor.

Have you had anyone attempt to repair the Forgestars? IMO the car looks much better with the bigger wheels. I doubt that the cracks have anything to do with load rating - probably more to do with the lack of sidewall.

Im sure you know this. the forgestars are cast... though the name may be deceiving. the reality is that htey may not be worth fixing as compared to replacing the cracked ones. and yes, wheels dont crack under load issues unless they are on a vehicle WAY TOO heavy. I believe the lack of sidewall and daily driving are the culprit. Most people with Benzo's and short sidewalls are running Asanti's (or something else multipiece), you know what i mean)which has a spun alum. lip. which is stronger.

• 3 weeks later...
All, just a quick update. I appreciate all the interest in the car HOWEVER at this point we are putting the sale on hold until we can figure out what we are doing with our house first.

Thanks,

Andy

WOOHOO!!!!! :lol: enjoy the car a bit longer

• 5 months later...

OK...we have a direction on the house now so lets get this thing sold.

Car has 64,xxx miles on it now

No longer has mismatched tires on the OEM chrome wheels, Nitto Motivo's all around in great shape, fronts have maybe 1500 miles on them.

New front rotors and pads all around still in box waiting for sale to install.

New intercooler pump

New Aux battery sitting on my front step waiting to go in this evening.

$23k.

Andy