DJ Tiesto Feb 28th anyone going?

justinwebb

I will be there with my girl. ive never been to a concert like this tho..

Do you have floor tickets? I have been to tons of raves and such and have seen him every time he comes to town its always a great show. You will have a good time and enjoy the scenery it brings out the girls wearing almost nothing :p

do want. how much are tix? or are they sold out?

The floor tickets are sold out I think but the rest are still available last I checked

I'll be there. Hope it's a good show and the sound doesn't suck in such a large venu.

I agree I have never been to one in a stadium seating, its always an open club or last time was the LC

The floor tickets are sold out I think but the rest are still available last I checked

I agree I have never been to one in a stadium seating, its always an open club or last time was the LC

right...it's odd to me that it starts soo early too. If you watch some of the video's from the large venu's they setup in Europe they do an amazing job. I have a feeling I know how they're going to have the arena setup for this and I worry the audio is going to suck.

I'm sure it'll still be a good show. Haven't seen Tiesto live in nearly 10 years so it should be fun.

Do you have floor tickets? I have been to tons of raves and such and have seen him every time he comes to town its always a great show. You will have a good time and enjoy the scenery it brings out the girls wearing almost nothing :p

nah my gf is 5ft tall so floor would have been worthless. how do the lower and upper seats work as they dont have assigned seat locations? just pick a seat and stand/rage right there..?

I've seen him a few times, most recently in cleveland... I cant imagine sitting in a seat and listening to tiesto. Although some of his fans are getting up there in age and might appreciate a place to put their hemroid donut. :lol:

I'm bringing my hemroid donut and the little sleepy plane pillow in case I need a nap!!!

We sprung for table service at Marquee Vegas a few weeks ago when we saw W&W perform because I wanted to make sure I had somewhere to park my old ass!