DJ Tiesto Feb 28th anyone going?

justinwebb

when does it start / end? assigned seats damn. ill end up chilling in the hallways drinking

You know as I look closer the row is GA3 - Hoping GA = General Admission. Our buddies ticket says GA4 though. We both bought lower bowl seating.

I too am under the impression it starts at 7.

It was a good time. im not into the music that much but I had a good time. I sat in the handicap seating in the lower bowl we had plenty of room and a good view without people being all over us. we left at 12:05pm it was a long time starting at 7.

It was a good time. im not into the music that much but I had a good time. I sat in the handicap seating in the lower bowl we had plenty of room and a good view without people being all over us. we left at 12:05pm it was a long time starting at 7.

Good view of what! Isn't it all pre recorded music that some dude just stands there and spins?

I thought it was pretty good, badass lights and show. I was 3 people from the front of the stage and it was crazy. I was getting pissed at the people crowdsurfing as I am 6'5" I kept getting kicked. I brought about 20 glowsticks to give to the people around me but they took them away after an hour lol. Tiesto was as good as always he just seemed tired lol.

I'm a huge dork / fan of electronic music. I've seen world class DJ's in top clubs from Miami to Ibiza and was apprehensive the sound and light show would suffer in such a large venu. Much to my surprise everything exceeded my expectations last night.

Great time, huge crowd, energy in the room was amazing.