I waited too long for AR MAGS

Mojoe

Read carefully:

If you are that guy or know someone who is, I can help. As many of you know, I blew out a lot of USGI 30 round mags months ago at a far better price than any had seen. The times are what they are, and I have a few of my private stash I will let go. These are NEW, wrapped and sealed in heavy plastic, all with tan followers. Bury them in the ground and dig them up 10 years from now if you like. Availability and shipping from a retailer mean these are hard to find in stock and then you have to pay shipping as well. I'm posting this for those who want it now and miss out on things being in stock. The price does reflect that as well. My Mags are $20 each. I wanted CR to be stocked up before the supply issues we are seeing today, and that's why I pushed out what I did months ago. Again, these are all NEW, not the used ones from months ago. I have them now. If I tell you that you are getting them, you will have them as soon as we can meet. There are 25 of them, when I'm out, this deal is done and I will communicate that.

Now, someone find ammo, please. Thanks for reading.