ar57 lowers at survival tactics

2pointslow

I talked to steve at survival tactics and they have AR57 lowers for 250.00 IIRC. I don't know anything about them i just know they have a few in stock and wanted to pass it along.

Survival Tactics... LOL I would avoid that store at all cost. They have shitty customer service, everything is overpriced, and if you have them work on your guns, they will screw it up and then blame it on you...

BTW AR57 lowers are junk. Some are out of spec, they are not worth the Aluminum they are built with. I rather buy 2 PSA lowers which are much better in quality for the same price.

There were Del-ton Stripped lowers at Vances for 129.99 last week. They had Double Star lowers a week ago. PSA lowers are in stock every few days for 119.99. It really isn't hard to find a lower now. You can go on ar15.com and find quality mil-spec lowers for around 200 or under from vendors.

I have had nothing but great experience with survival tactics and they have always been fair with me on price. I haven't bought any AR parts from them since the hysteria hit so they may have raised them.

I was just posting up what i found.

I agree. I've had nothing but good customer service and their pricing is about average.

Never stepped foot in that store, just had more than one friend that had bad experiences with them. And if they are selling shitty lowers for $250 (Which is way above average), I probably never will step foot in that store.