Pistol cases?

Diamonds

Id like to buy a decent-good pistol case that will hold my USP and anothet pistol that will be a compact plus 4-6 magazines. What have you guys bought? Everything at cabelas seemed flimsy if it was under 100 bucks... is that the case with all of them?

http://www.opticsplanet.com/opmod-expert-range-bag-w-pullout-bag-and-brass-bag.html

I like to use this. It's very similar to the 100+ dollar 5.11 Competition bag but half the cost. It has plenty of pockets for magazines and it has two spots inside of the bag for pistols which will stay very well protected with the rest of the bag filled up. There will also be plenty of room left over for your eyes, ears, brass you'll be bringing home, cleaning supplies and ammo.

http://www.opticsplanet.com/opmod-expert-range-bag-w-pullout-bag-and-brass-bag.html

I like to use this. It's very similar to the 100+ dollar 5.11 Competition bag but half the cost. It has plenty of pockets for magazines and it has two spots inside of the bag for pistols which will stay very well protected with the rest of the bag filled up. There will also be plenty of room left over for your eyes, ears, brass you'll be bringing home, cleaning supplies and ammo.

I have the Midway USA bag that is probably the same exact bag just Midway "brand". But I second a bag like this. So much easier to go in and out of the range as you can shoulder the bag and have your hands free. Much more pockets, etc. for separation. If I was going to be traveling or shipping a gun pelican of course. But range trip is all about the bags.

I have the Midway USA bag that is probably the same exact bag just Midway "brand". But I second a bag like this. So much easier to go in and out of the range as you can shoulder the bag and have your hands free. Much more pockets, etc. for separation. If I was going to be traveling or shipping a gun pelican of course. But range trip is all about the bags.

I to have the Midway bag and love it.

Edited by Ramsey

1776 Tactical "2nd amendment" range bag. 4 individual pistol bags inside, elastic loops for 36 magazines.

^^FYI

Store Closed March 25 through April 1, 2013 - We will be closed Monday March 25th through Monday April 1st for inventory. We will re-open for normal business hours Tuesday April 2, 2013. Thank you.

Buy bigger than you think you need. :)

I second this. Bought a real nice pelican case on amazon for only like $35, but I can pretty much fit one pistol and one magazine. I don't like the locks on the side because you definitely need two locks to keep it shut, but it is sturdy as hell though.

I also have a small three pocket range bag that just holds two sets of the eye and ear protection, ammo, and some cleaning stuff.

• 3 weeks later...

Well, I finally bought one. I found this NCstar (Seems to be the same as the opmod and midway... or close) full size expert range bag for 50.00 with free shipping on clearance at...

https://www.primaryarms.com/NcSTAR_Expert_Range_Bag_CVERB2930B_p/cverb2930b.htm

This is about 20-30 dollars cheaper than anywhere else. had to jump on it.