CycleFest

900Z1

Went to Trails, 20 beans to get in, 4 bucks for a coke, 4 for a Brat, saw a top fuel run 4.05 letting off 3/4 of the way. Not a whole lot of peps there so I left and went for a ride. Might go by there tomorrow.

If you have an AMA card it's 10 to get in. For one day............

National Trails gets boring, I think peps go for a year then take a year off, I mean you can only be interested in watching someone/people go down a straight line so many times before it's REALLY freaking boring. Everyones time is REALLY close to the last person, or they suck butt. Cols really needs something more interesting to do with bikes. IF TB on campus wasn't around, I think EVERYONE in Cols would sell their bikes!

National Trails gets boring, I think peps go for a year then take a year off, I mean you can only be interested in watching someone/people go down a straight line so many times before it's REALLY freaking boring. Everyones time is REALLY close to the last person, or they suck butt. Cols really needs something more interesting to do with bikes. IF TB on campus wasn't around, I think EVERYONE in Cols would sell their bikes!

No offense but that seems kind of a crazy remark especially since I have never been to TB on High nor do I ever plan to. I'm not certain what kind of rider you are or anything but there is so many things to do living here in Ohio and owning a motorcycle that I can't fathom someone saying "IF TB on campus wasn't around, I think EVERYONE in Cols would sell their bikes."

We have MidO which hosts the largest fan attended AMA Superbike race (aside from Laguna but they have the GP) in the country. Hocking Hills and everything stretching to Kentucky and West Virginia is a hidden gem for riders. From the sounds of it you prefer motorcycle events right in Columbus to get you out on your bike which is fine if that's what you like to do with your ride. But I own three bikes and live in Reynoldsburg and LOVE living here in Ohio because there is so much to do. Track bike for MidO (and surrounding tracks), Supermoto bike for Circleville and my YZF for Hocking Hills. Bike night, Taco Bell and all that other hoo-ha is just fluff to get you through the week so you can go play on the weekends. Don't wait for a motorcycle event to be the reason you get out and ride...THAT is what makes riding lame! Respectfully this is only my opinion, no offense meant.

motopuck I am going to add you to my buddie list because of that last post. I have only gotten out to hocking hills a handfull of times this year but if you have some routes that you would like to share I am all ears

i was looking on google maps last night and saw all sorts of roads i want to ride on in southeastern ohio. im not really sure where to start as far as exploring that area. actually i do...i need to wait a week or so for my paychecks to start coming in...