April 14th Car Show, Bethel Rd.

99StockGT

Finally got this all arranged/approved/paid for so it's time for a car show! Hopefully Mother Nature will allow spring to come or its going to be one cold cold day standing around in a parking lot but here are the specifics. Actual flyer will be posted once the thread is live.

When : April 14th 10:00AM-3:00PM

Where : Advance Auto Parts Bethel Rd.

2070 Crown Plaza Dr., Columbus Ohio 43229

Who : Come one, Come all!

Why : Celebration of all things Automotive

Cost : $5 per vehicle

Spectators FREE

Proceeds from the event will go to supporting the local Ohio Food Bank / Meals on Wheels.

All registrants will receive a free "Swag Bag" care of Advance Auto. There will be drawings for gift cards throughout the day, as well as free swag from some of our sponsors.

Oh and did I mention free coney's with any purchase from Skyline during the show!? Buy a drink...get a Coney! ... buy a Coney..get a Coney!

We will also be providing trophy plaques "Best of Old School/Best of New School" as well as a best in show.

Questions comments suggestions please feel free to post, if you are interested in attending the show please PM me so I can start building a list. Hope to see some CR folks there!

Weather looks cool & dry. What car do you want me to bring?

my car won't be down until next weekend. so Doc, if you'd like to take more than 1 car i guess i'd be willing to drive the bentley down there for you.

Oh its definitely still a go. Looks like the weather is going to behave itself tomorrow so maybe my no rain dance worked. Bring whatever you like Doc, hoping for a good mix of new school and old. Hard to put an exact number of cars I'm expecting...somewhere between 10 and 100? Never know how these things go.

Nothing like detailing till midnight the night before a show!

Detailing 'till midnight? :wtf: Unless this is the Concours d'Elegance with celebrity judges and thousands of dollars in prize money, I won't be doing any more than just a quick detail spray at the parking lot. :p