Rolling Coal in the Bathroom

Geeesammy

:lol:

I would literally come to your house while you slept, and shit into your badass truck. I would bring my dogs, so they could shit too. And I would fill the bed of my truck up with shit, and shovel ALL of it into the cab of your truck. My wife, and all my friends would stop by, and take turns shitting on and in your truck. I would fill your truck with the shit of myraid and sundry people and animals...and then, for fun, I would shove a goddamned watermelon up your tailpipe.

I would literally come to your house while you slept, and shit into your badass truck. I would bring my dogs, so they could shit too. And I would fill the bed of my truck up with shit, and shovel ALL of it into the cab of your truck. My wife, and all my friends would stop by, and take turns shitting on and in your truck. I would fill your truck with the shit of myraid and sundry people and animals...and then, for fun, I would shove a goddamned watermelon up your tailpipe.

Meh. I drive a farm truck. It's already got manure all over it. Next threat?

Woulda sucked for the dude if he was mid loaf and had to bail like that.

My thoughts azackly.

For those screaming "stupid redneck"...they're all buddies. The deuce dropper was likely just as much a "stupid redneck" as the rest of them.

Yuppies.

Sweet truck bro, sorry 'bout your dick.

Oh the irony that is 90% of CR.

Brag about everything you have or have done, swing your e-peen, then call out everyone else.

Disclaimer: This is not directed directly at Farkas, but directly at the irony itself that is in fact CR.

Oh the irony that is 90% of CR.

Brag about everything you have or have done, swing your e-peen, then call out everyone else.

Disclaimer: This is not directed directly at Farkas, but directly at the irony itself that is in fact CR.

I really have nothing to compensate for... I literally have the slowest and dumbest car here, therefore, I believe it is only fitting I would say that :).

I really have nothing to compensate for... I literally have the slowest and dumbest car here, therefore, I believe it is only fitting I would say that :).

Fair enough. :)

I have a 78 K10 with a 3 speed auto.

Are you even slow bro?!

BRB, rollin coal through Dj's garden.

In my garden, you would be doing me a favor. Plants LOVE sulfer and carbon mon/dioxide, bugs and varmints, however, do NOT.

In my bathroom, retribution would come in the form of the previously mentioned "shitstorm".