Real Street fight night @ NTR

TheMustangStampede

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Going to be out of the country for the first one, the later June show though could be something I could make. Typically what ETs are you expecting for this? Don't want to show up and be the slow poke of the bunch.

Going to be out of the country for the first one, the later June show though could be something I could make. Typically what ETs are you expecting for this? Don't want to show up and be the slow poke of the bunch.

Since this is the first event there is no baseline for ETs. There appears to be no "heads up" racing outside the grudge stuff. If you really know how to grudge race nobody should know what your car can actually run.

Oh I realize that, just looking for a general idea. Wasn't sure if people bring out their big 8 second monsters for this or its more common to actually see street beasts for it. Either way the June one I"ll probably bring something to play with.

The track set index racing heads-up 12.0, 13.0, 14.0, 15.0. Based on the typically times they see most street cars run. I asked that they add 11.0 and then maybe an no trailer run what you drove all out class. However since this their first run at this they set those indexes for this event. If you break out you lose, so if your in the 13.00 et class and you run 12.999 pack, to the stand to watch. I have even mentioned turning of the the score board like they do at kil-kare and edgewater when running a similar style event. We will see though, be safe see you in June.

The track set index racing heads-up 12.0, 13.0, 14.0, 15.0. Based on the typically times they see most street cars run. I asked that they add 11.0 and then maybe an no trailer run what you drove all out class. However since this their first run at this they set those indexes for this event. If you break out you lose, so if your in the 13.00 et class and you run 12.999 pack, to the stand to watch. I have even mentioned turning of the the score board like they do at kil-kare and edgewater when running a similar style event. We will see though, be safe see you in June.

I agree that if they are going for "street race" the ET board should be shut off to keep people guessing, and help the "call outs". As for no trailer run, I think all cars should be no trailer to begin with at a street racing themed event!!

Weather is looking to be pretty nice for this event. Gonna bring the little one out with us so he can enjoy watching some "racecars". Might enter one of the bracket classes in my wife's Civic since my car isn't up and running yet. I know of several others bringing their cars to race since we're all rolling out together.

I'm thinking of trying to get out to the track for this (can't make cr event because I've gotta work). Well, for at least some testing and tuning to see what happens. Edited by SHIEF
Checked NTR site