Apple pie

SRTurbo04

Any one know if apple pie moonshine goes bad? A friend gave us a ton for our wedding in November and its been sitting in my fridge since never been touched. Not sure if there is a shelf life or what. Google doesn't help, any one have any first hand experience?

Been in fridge since we got it in November.

You should probably give it away if your not going to dink it. I have had some thats a couple months old with no reprocustions.

I dont see why it would hurt my dad makes apple jack

He takes apple cider adds sugger lets it sit in a big glass container with some special contraption on top of it that doesnt let air in but allows the gases out he then freezes the mixture to get the water out then bottles it. So being that apple pie is nearly the same thing i would say keep it closed and it should stay good

You should probably give it away if your not going to dink it

hell no I actually forgot about it to be honest lol kept it in a drawer in thefridge I never go in :lol:

alky will kill all the bad germs, you would be fine to drink it, but if you want me to test it for you i'll take a few.

Its a big jar plenty to go around boss.

Your wife wont let you drink it... I'll take it

hater, you don't have time to drink it .

You are drinking something that is strong enough to run a internal combustion engine and you are asking about safety......?

hey man just making sure, never had the stuff ha.

Is it real Moonshine, or was it made with Everclear?

Throw it in the Freezer. If it doesn't freeze, leave it there. ;) If it does, treat it like you would any beer or fruit juice. :)

KillJoy

real moonshine. From a hill jack from mentor ohio :gabe:

Try it, but don't consume too much at one time. If not done right, bad alcohol (the kind you DON'T want) could be in there.

;)

KillJoy

not done right? Like from sitting, or made wrong? (hes been making it his whole life and hes like 55 now )

not done right? Like from sitting, or made wrong? (hes been making it his whole life and hes like 55 now )

From being made poorly. ;)

...and if you want to trust a random hilljack from Southern Ohio, MORE POWER TO YA!!!

:no:

KillJoy