Kiss asses

TimTaylor751647545500

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe Lee can show you how to have a bigger sack since all of you are riding his so hard.

So. You call us names. Question "how deep" my creativity is.

To turn around and pull a nut hugging post?

Come on, man.

Are you sincerely this pussy-hurt over having your little, non-helpful posts deleted?

And, I was serious about making me some boards; I love your work (and have told numerous people the same.)

More often than not, people who either annoy the majority or just simply don't follow the rules typically have a short lifespan here. So to those that do actually adhere, we just simply delete their posts informing those other individuals as to the procedures are because of their "status" or "rep". How many members who have joined this site don't make it beyond the kitchen because they can't follow the rules? Obviously Mr. Howie is joining our site at this time to talk up his Evo, why is his failed thread an open invitation to the site because of his status vs some kid with a '95 civic that doesn't post a picture of his car? My $.02

He joined long ago but forgot his user name and pass word. He quit posting and trying to get involved due to key board warriors and general douche bags. He rejoined thinking CR has changed. He is sadly mistaken. Its a shame this man is a wealth of knowledge and has forgotten more knowledge than 90% of the morons here. He will be at the track day so feel free to tell him face to face instead of behind a key board.

He joined long ago but forgot his user name and pass word. He quit posting and trying to get involved due to key board warriors and general douche bags. He rejoined thinking CR has changed. He is sadly mistaken. Its a shame this man is a wealth of knowledge and has forgotten more knowledge than 90% of the morons here. He will be at the track day so feel free to tell him face to face instead of behind a key board.

Your entire post is irrelevant due to cornhole.

Impressive. Didn't know Vince could post this much without mentioning guns.

Must be thinking of some other guy.

Oh, and

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013/04/12/dad-furious-after-finding-this-crayon-written-paper-in-florida-4th-graders-backpack-i-am-willing-to-give-up-some-of-my-constitutional-rights/