Kiss asses

TimTaylor751647545500

If anything, I'll be the motherfucker who decides who gets in and who doesn't.

That's the way it used to be, then I opted to let the members vote who could join.

What I didn't expect is that local legends of RACING, like Lee Howie, would get shit on by some simple fucks that don't even RACE on a RACING site.

I'm thinking some changes need to be implemented.

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Impressive. Didn't know Vince could post this much without mentioning guns.

Cornhole with guns on them?

:gabe:

Cornhole using guns to shot the beanbags?

BTW is this the same Lee Howie that has/had a shop in Groveport? if so then by all means this guy deserves to be here.

The same CR, beat up the new guy for not being "an e-allstar" (I really like that phrase BTW), pushes away some great knowledge. I'm gonna nut swing for a second on Kevin Delgarn. His early post and pics with DETAIL were heckled by some. He's about the nicest "old school" car dude I have met in quite some time. I love talking to this guy and am happy that I have become friends with him.

It's dudes, like Kevin, who lay low and even the people who have a known name that don't have time for the closeminded welcome CR can bring. Let's raise our class a little, but still keep the down to earth association we have hade.

Jesus, what douchebag started this thread? Probably someone who was having a really bad day yesterday.

Sorry folks, I was way out of line.

This is how you handle yourself. Props.

You weren't actually as far out of line as a lot of people in this thread are making it seem like you were. I could see your point, though I think the opposing view is likely the more prudent one here.

In any event, I wanted to just chime in that you should get respect for being man enough to apologize. It seems like a lost art nowadays.

If anything, I'll be the motherfucker who decides who gets in and who doesn't.

That's the way it used to be, then I opted to let the members vote who could join.

What I didn't expect is that local legends of RACING, like Lee Howie, would get shit on by some simple fucks that don't even RACE on a RACING site.

I'm thinking some changes need to be implemented.

Hornets nest anyone?

You weren't actually as far out of line as a lot of people in this thread are making it seem like you were. I could see your point, though I think the opposing view is likely the more prudent one here.

In any event, I wanted to just chime in that you should get respect for being man enough to apologize. It seems like a lost art nowadays.

+1

The same CR, beat up the new guy for not being "an e-allstar" (I really like that phrase BTW), pushes away some great knowledge. I'm gonna nut swing for a second on Kevin Delgarn. His early post and pics with DETAIL were heckled by some. He's about the nicest "old school" car dude I have met in quite some time. I love talking to this guy and am happy that I have become friends with him.

It's dudes, like Kevin, who lay low and even the people who have a known name that don't have time for the closeminded welcome CR can bring. Let's raise our class a little, but still keep the down to earth association we have hade.

+11ty billion

I have more respect for Kevin than I have for most people. Good point, Joe.

I'm sorry that you suck!