Dear Clay

wagner

http://i.imgur.com/u2NjGHt.png

Those two turds wernt going fast enough to even brreak the speedlimit....

YOU DRIVE A 4 DR ACCORD.... YOU AQUIRE AS MUCH ROOM TO TALK AS A T REX IN A 1 LEVEL APARTMENT IN GROVEPORT.

YOU DRIVE A 4 DR ACCORD.... YOU AQUIRE AS MUCH ROOM TO TALK AS A T REX IN A 1 LEVEL APARTMENT IN GROVEPORT.

yeah and ive still got a bike that will do 160+. So if your using that theory that because I have ONE thing slow everything I have is slow?

In that case you have a beater jetta so you will always be slow..? Makes SOOOO MUCH SENSE..

Thank you for your yet again wonderful post.

yeah and ive still got a bike that will do 160+. So if your using that theory that because I have ONE thing slow everything I have is slow?

In that case you have a beater jetta so you will always be slow..? Makes SOOOO MUCH SENSE..

Thank you for your yet again wonderful post.

I want a rematch against that ragged ass ford. Next time we can get some runs on open freeway and I will have the bottles warmed on the Yaris :gabe:

the amount of stupid that you share with us on a regular is light years dumber than welding on a lambo block. this thread was started about daily drivers. you talk about a daily breaking the speed limit and you are literally a hatch away from a 50 year soccer mom mini van. NO ONE IS TALKING ABOUT YOUR SLOW ASS BIKE.

• Downvote 1

the amount of stupid that you share with us on a regular is light years dumber than welding on a lambo block. this thread was started about daily drivers. you talk about a daily breaking the speed limit and you are literally a hatch away from a 50 year soccer mom mini van. NO ONE IS TALKING ABOUT YOUR SLOW ASS BIKE.

You are one angry little man, but thank you for being so concerned about me.

You are one angry little man, but thank you for being so concerned about me.

#lilpeopleproblems #roidrage #angryblackmansyndrome #thuglife #imaboutthatlife #comeatmebro #westside #suckdeeznuts #paulbrowerlol