BNIB Nitecore SENS CR 1xCR123 flashlight

Cereal_Killer

I have a new in box nitecore SENS CR I got for doing a few reviews for a flashlight retailer, Msrp is $32, I will take $25 or $30 shipped anywhere, cash in person or USPS money order ONLY!

Read a review of the nitecore SENS series and see pics here (one of my fellow reviewers from CPF, not mine) this is a unique twist UI light as you don't cycle threw the modes- H, M & L each time, the light has a built in G-sensor and turns on directly to the mode you want based on the angle at turn on, it also has a 4th mode that is active dimming, no flashing crap. This is a TINY CR123 flashlight, its the same size as my thumb, just barley larger than the battery it runs on. I will include one new Panasonic battery in it.

This flashlight has a TIR lens, NOT a standard reflector, if you've never experienced a TIR light there is no flood area, the light is concentrated in one central corona (hot spot) with almost no light radiating away from that spot, it is a GREAT beam for a light you would expect to have a simple 5mm LED just looking at its size. This thing is rated at 190Lm but from my experience, and compairson to some of my other lights, its right about 150-160Lm on a fresh battery.

It comes with everything originally in the package, I'm only selling it because I have several other small single cell lights already and it would never get used.

I will also trade it for some CR123 batteries, I'm looking for bulk pricing (2-3 bucks/each) not Walmart 2-pack pricing ($10 for a 2-pack)

The best/fastest way to get ahold of me is email- dgostlin1@hotmail.com

Edited by Cereal_Killer
Trade added.