precut window tint

gt-titan

I had bad luck with it. Back when I was in high school a friend bought it and it was junk. It was pre cut but too small. So you could lay the tint on the window without having to push it in the seal.

Tint really isn't that expensive for the time it would take you vs a professional and warranty.

Edit: lol you waited 4 minutes for a reply and ordered already.

yeah i know..lol well i did some checking on how things are now and they are better now..there is a lot on youtube to help...i did windows back when i was young lol... but i have a tint guy ... fig i would give it a shot...

did not check ebay but whats the going price for a pre cut tint deal. With prices for someone to do it at 180 or less....is pre cut that much cheaper?

i paid 27.00 on ebay free shipping it is precut and preshrunk. and that was for my 2012 ridgeline...

I have used a guy on eBay for a while And he owns a window tinting company precise cut and backs his stuff with a lifetime time warranty

yeah this is precision window film and they offers the same...i hope it is a good fit...