going to the pony later

ross

as the title states, i'm going to the pony later. i don't know what for but maybe i'll try to be cool like whodey and get a new windscreen. who knows...just thought i'd let everyone know that useless piece of information.

thank you, that is all.

get me and oil filter for the 450 andget moody a blowski from one of the hott chicks that work there.

part 1-No

part 2-Good luck with that one haha j/k moody

And they give blowskis? whats a blowski?

If you have to ask, then you can't afford it.

Better hurry. They close at 8.

thanks man

Well if you gotta pay for then its not what I thinkin it was

it's iron pony...motorcycle parts mall of america basically. its the most glorious thing since sliced bread when it comes to owning a motorcycle. but i don't know what sliced bread has to do with bikes

it's iron pony...motorcycle parts mall of america basically. its the most glorious thing since sliced bread when it comes to owning a motorcycle. but i don't know what sliced bread has to do with bikes

Thanks for clearing that up for me friend sorry I can't do the same about the slice bread and bikes

Whats the pony?

And they give blowskis? whats a blowski?

pony is the "steel colt"

and blowskis are what make the world go round!

part 1-No

part 2-Good luck with that one haha j/k moody

If you have to ask, then you can't afford it.

thanks man

part 1 - suck a dick!

part 2 - make it moodys

I went to Iron Pony earlier this evening, oddly there were not many bikes in the parking lot. Awesome place. Very helpful employees. The addition of the Yamaha dealer is a cool idea. It's 5 minutes from my place, which is nice...except that it is quite tempting to spend too much money. So far, I have been impressed with their shop peeps. They have a very full stock of gear. Helmets galore! Except Suomy. For those of you who don't know this place, put it on your list of places to ride to and check out. (They have a web site too, but you know, that's not as fun.)

jagr, you got it.

4daivi, I might never ever buy a Suomy, but their graphics are always quite interesting. I was just saying that Iron Pony has a wide selection, low price to high price. I have Arai and Shoei and HJC. Like the Arai the best...for me. Everyone is different. Kinda like what Scorpion has to offer...as well as others.

Edited by KawayZ

it was a very unsuccessful trip...i didn't buy anything.

i wanted to get a pair of boots but they didn't have my size in the a-star ones that i liked and i can't force myself to shell out the cash for the sidi's i like. tried on a pair of gloves but i don't really need new gloves so i didn't get them either. and they didn't have the gasket i need in their book so it looks like i'll spend my night on ebay tonight.

it was a very unsuccessful trip...i didn't buy anything.

i wanted to get a pair of boots but they didn't have my size in the a-star ones that i liked and i can't force myself to shell out the cash for the sidi's i like. tried on a pair of gloves but i don't really need new gloves so i didn't get them either. and they didn't have the gasket i need in their book so it looks like i'll spend my night on ebay tonight.

I buy stuff here, it's the cheapest on line parts I've found;

http://cheapcycleparts.com/

It's right under his name. And yes I have secret files on all of you. :D

Ross. I was shitting bricks when they told me they couldn't get bearings or dust seals for my Z. Thenthe guy says " well, I'll check another catalog". WTF?