Anyone have a Vbox?

thorne

I was, but I don't have the data for what I want to know.

BTW where was your car? I wanted to line up. (I would have lost.)

Was @ Kings Island Fri Night/Sat/Sun

Originally planned to go when it was on Friday, so we could still go down Friday night for opening day on Saturday. Once it got moved Saturday, I def. wasn't going to drive from Cincy and back again. :fa:

Was @ Kings Island Fri Night/Sat/Sun

Originally planned to go when it was on Friday, so we could still go down Friday night for opening day on Saturday. Once it got moved Saturday, I def. wasn't going to drive from Cincy and back again. :fa:

Kings Island FTMFW !!!!

I cant wait to go later this year.,

Dead honest I think I can get the car into a 11.9 this year if i change a few things around and Toss some tire on it.

Your car's way more pimp. I wish my G was fast sometimes

I think he's looking for numbers that are actually accurate.

^This.

While not exactly the same, most car magazines use a VBOX setup (more $$ rig than a pbox) to measure cars and publish numbers that way. The PBOX has proved to be accurate to less than 1% of the real time.

^This.

While not exactly the same, most car magazines use a VBOX setup (more $$ rig than a pbox) to measure cars and publish numbers that way. The PBOX has proved to be accurate to less than 1% of the real time.

+1 VBOX equipment is top notch!

Triple skate Ill gladly pony up cash to use it. If anyone else wants to I'll pay for the weekend and we can all meet up.

We just need a good spot to test abd setup a couple of spotters.

Triple skate Ill gladly pony up cash to use it. If anyone else wants to I'll pay for the weekend and we can all meet up.

We just need a good spot to test abd setup a couple of spotters.

If you're looking for 1/4mi run roads, I have a few go-to's that I can recommend within a 45 minute proximity of me. For things like 60-130 roll ons, that's a bit more tricky.