Galaxy S4 owners....

Putty

Curious about this as well. It's between the S4, HTC one and possibly the next generation Note.

Latest rumor on the Note 3 is 3gb and octa-core. I also heard they are considering 5.9",which doesn't make sense with the Mega line coming out. Also I guess they were going to do an alum body for the s4,but was not able to mass produce it in time, so its said to be no more plastic on N3.

I played with one and a HTC One side by side the other day. The S4 is a superior phone, but I just don't like the clutter and touchwiz UI.

Why do you think the S4 is superior? I think I like the HTC better. Touchwiz and sense both suck dick, but the S4 still has that cheap ass Samsung plastic feel, and backwards facing speakers are for gays. The screen looks a lot better on the HTC too I think.

I think HTC really hit a homerun with the One. The phone feels so solid and looks so good, the chassis and the screen. The sound production is awesome for a phone. It's just a breath of fresh air, especially seen next to Samsung's typical plastic fantastic, un-realistic AMOLED phone.

Plus the fact that just like their cars, Asian companies send us de-tuned products. If we got the Octa-core S4 it'd be a valid argument.

I was planning on getting the S4 until I held it and the One at the store. The problem for me with the One is the screen is a bit smaller than I want. I'm going to hold out for a while, I know the LG Optimus Pro is coming out in May, might check that out, it's a Note 2 contender.

Why do you think the S4 is superior? I think I like the HTC better. Touchwiz and sense both suck dick, but the S4 still has that cheap ass Samsung plastic feel, and backwards facing speakers are for gays. The screen looks a lot better on the HTC too I think.

Switch the launcher... Remeber were not gay Iphones we can choose what we want our interface to do. I'm going over tonight to take a peak at the S4. I currently Rock a Note 1 and I'm pretty sure that I want a note3.

That does help...but it doesn't cover everything. I'll just stick to only buying Nexus products. How's Android 4.1 still treating you guys? :dumb:

4.2.2 on S4.

Identify a major diff between 4.1.2 and 4.2.2?

I see nothing in the updates that make 4.1.2 a no-deal to me relative to 4.2.2.............

I can patiently wait until Sprint pushes 4.2.2 to my ONE

Yeah... nothing major there.

Yeah... nothing major there.

Multi user accounts on the handset would be nice. I hope they release that in 4.3 or 5.0. Just wait, when Android releases 5.0, Ford will release a phone of their own lol

4.2.2 on S4.

Identify a major diff between 4.1.2 and 4.2.2?

Quite a few actually.

Photosphere

Gesture Typing

New lockscreen

2 Finger swipe on the notification bar for quick settings

On tablets you can do multiple user accounts

Miracast support

4.1 had a bluetooth bug that 4.2 fixed

"Daydream" and new clock app that works really nice when I put my phone on the wireless charger.

Bunch of other bug fixes and speed improvements

;)