FS/trade 1998 Grand Prix GTP...minor mods

1quikta

I am listing for sale my supercharged Grand Prix. I have purchased a GXP sedan and this car is no longer needed. The car has been modded quite a bit and is in overall good condition. The paint is great for a 15 yr old car and the interior is equally as impressive.

Here is a list of most mods that I can think of:actual HID headlights, lowering springs, tinted windows, aftermarket stereo, Optima red top battery, aftermarket spoiler (expensive upgrade), MSD wires, coated headers, 3 inch exhaust.

New parts (past month): KYB GR2 struts all the way around, Timken hub assemblies in the front, clear corners, passenger side tierod end, reman axle assemblies, front brake pads.

Factory options include leather, HUD display. It has nice tires and I just had them rebalanced. I also have the drivers side heater blend motor to install ($100 piece). It is not perfect but a nice car to finish. Looking to sale, not really into trading but a partial trade (motorcycle/4 wheeler) may be accepted. U are welcome to send pics of what u have. The car has 166k miles.

Asking $2,500 firm, need to sell ASAP

Thanks

Email or text. Calls are usually not answered due to work.

304-nine seven two-200 three

Pics: http://huntington.craigslist.org/cto/3737854357.html

I wish I really knew what the issue is. I found a used one for $175 and was gonna replace it for $200 labor, instead just bought a GXP since I needed a 4 door.

Great deal. Good mpg and will still melt the tires off. I drove my 97 until it had 250000 miles and still sold it as a good running car with original engine and trans. GLWS Edited by yardman10
added comments