SAAB - People who sell them/know them better than me, come in please.

Crossle

How do you think SAAB's are selling in the used car world? If you do sell/have sold one, how are people reacting to them. Do they seem to even be thinking about how hard it is to find parts at times?

Am I looking to deep into this? I haven't been able to find any "comparables" on a quick search of local craigslist.

Specifically a 2001 9-5 SE Wagon w/ 147K

I am looking to buy/repair/re sell, but am hesitant to buy because of SAAB's state of existence.

How do you think SAAB's are selling in the used car world? If you do sell/have sold one, how are people reacting to them. Do they seem to even be thinking about how hard it is to find parts at times?

Am I looking to deep into this? I haven't been able to find any "comparables" on a quick search of local craigslist.

Specifically a 2001 9-5 SE Wagon w/ 147K

I am looking to buy/repair/re sell, but am hesitant to buy because of SAAB's state of existence.

Parts are easy to find, you just have a limited number of aftermarket brands.

I love mine and the hatch makes it easy to haul a lot of stuff in the back. If you maintain them, you will be able to put another 100k miles on that car.

Thanks for the info. Book value is low, ebay is high, I would only NEED to get around $2,000 out of the car to profit what I need to profit to make it worth my time.

Low entry cost is a beautiful thing. Allows selling under value but profiting at least $1200 +

It's a Swedish turd with 150k

You're not going to get rich trying to make any money from it :)

LOL, I know. A dollar is a dollar right now, believe me, it's not my first choice. I already have 2 cars on deck at this point. This is just a brainstorm because it's available.

LOL, I know. A dollar is a dollar right now, believe me, it's not my first choice. I already have 2 cars on deck at this point. This is just a brainstorm because it's available.

I've had 900s, 9-3s and 9-5s. All ended up with electric gremlins. Unless it needs something minor that you're 100% sure is all that it needs then go for it, if not run.

I just picked up a 900SE Turbo for $1800 with 93k on the clock. It's got a couple small issues like an exhaust leak, paint flaking and a missing moulding strip. I know I could patch it up and make a profit but I kinda like the little thing.

I've looked around and the parts aren't as bad as I thought they'd be for a Euro car and everything is so accessible, it seems easy to fix. Took 5min for new plugs.

They have their typical problems to look out for, and parts from memory, aren't cheap in some circumstances. For example, my buddy's AC blower went out... parts wanted 3k dollars for a new one with blending assembly. Not likely you'll have that same issue, but that's a steep ticket for something so stupid. I dunno... They're a car you have to really be into, to enjoy. But, I think the last car I would consider flipping would be a SAAB.

HOW ABOUT A7'S?
We are sold out of A7's right now for 2013. We are having some luck getting a dealer to trade us if you need one soon. I just got in a White S7 that is for a NBA player I'm working with now. Wasn't fun getting that one I'll tell you. Otherwise we can order one for you, but know now that pricing isn't released. So we can only guess 1% to 2% or even 3% raise in price. We could save some time and modify an order we have in as of now if Audi hasn't started to build them yet. We are on the 3rd round of orders as of right now.