Avengers comic book fans...

Spidey2721

i have a lore question. watching avengers mightiest hero animated series. ultron is featured in it. the story at this point in the animated series is that the robots (not just one more like hundreds) were created by reed richards, hank pym, and tony stark. to be wardens of a super villain jail. they are then needed to fight as the avengers army against kang and his attempt to take over earth in the avengers timeline. my question is... is this story line in any of the comic series?

Marvel comics just released a mini-series called Age of Ultron with several cross overs into the other Marvel titles. Now I don't know if this story cross over into what your watching in the animated series BUT there is a Marvel comic that does follow the animated series.

FYI Ultron's 1st appearance was in the Avengers issue #55 back in 1968.

yea i never followed avengers back in the day. i was all about spidey and the x-men. i started getting into the avengers a bit more lately. just trying to get a idea of how far off the storyline in this series is. seems to be loosely based on the comic with some deviations.

i haven't followed the current stuff a lot. too many changes and such and then the peter parkers dead but not dead thing and doc ock is spidey thing really urked me. i was urked when mary jane and peter made the decision to end their life together to save aunt may.

yea i never followed avengers back in the day. i was all about spidey and the x-men. i started getting into the avengers a bit more lately. just trying to get a idea of how far off the storyline in this series is. seems to be loosely based on the comic with some deviations.

i haven't followed the current stuff a lot. too many changes and such and then the peter parkers dead but not dead thing and doc ock is spidey thing really urked me. i was urked when mary jane and peter made the decision to end their life together to save aunt may.

I have a huge comic collection but I only read whatever has a good story arc, if you have any other comic related questions feel free to ask

I never got into those. However, at one point, I owned ever single Valiant Title. Luckily, I sold them all just before their Value tanked!

I still remember many of Harbinger, XO, Rai and Eternal Warrior.

KillJoy

I never got into those. However, at one point, I owned ever single Valiant Title. Luckily, I sold them all just before their Value tanked!

I still remember many of Harbinger, XO, Rai and Eternal Warrior.

KillJoy

yup Valiant tanked hard, almost all of the Valiant books can be found in HPB's $.25 bins, although the Harbinger and XO first issues hold some value

Edited by SinisterSS

That particular storyline was for the cartoon only... As it's 2 or 3 diff storyline's from the comics mashed together..

Ultron was created by Pym alone.. There are other versions of Ultron but the original was created by Pym..