Another Import Face-Off Coming to Ohio June 23rd

Doc1647545523

New track + Tons of heat = sketchy track. We were up at Thompson saturday and that track was having issues. The problem is when it gets super hot you really can't spray the track with to much traction compound, it just turns to grease.

Exactly, the shut down area at Kil-Kare is really the sketchy part lol. I couldn't imagine being in a car doing 150+ on that track, no thank you

Exactly, the shut down area at Kil-Kare is really the sketchy part lol. I couldn't imagine being in a car doing 150+ on that track, no thank you

That's why its 1/8th mile for the fast cars and 11's or slower can run the full quarter.

That's why its 1/8th mile for the fast cars and 11's or slower can run the full quarter.

There was 9.2 cars there yesterday, letting off at the 1000ft, parachute deoployed and still nervous. I was wondering if Kil-Kare did a lot of 1/8th mile racing. Overall I wasn't that excited about the venue, I hate their fence system. It seemed everywhere you walked you had to turn around and go back due to a damn fence. The area for pitting and racing is a good distance apart as well. Not to sound like a complete Debbie Downer, it was nice to visit a different track, just not sure I would ever go back again.

There was 9.2 cars there yesterday, letting off at the 1000ft, parachute deoployed and still nervous. I was wondering if Kil-Kare did a lot of 1/8th mile racing. Overall I wasn't that excited about the venue, I hate their fence system. It seemed everywhere you walked you had to turn around and go back due to a damn fence. The area for pitting and racing is a good distance apart as well. Not to sound like a complete Debbie Downer, it was nice to visit a different track, just not sure I would ever go back again.

Thats crazy and their own fault. We were told years ago about the strict limits they had on ET for the 1/4.

I will still try to race there more than trails any day of the week. The new ower is rally putting money into that place and trying to make the best racing surface possible. I can deal with walking a bit further if my junk will hook and haul :fuckyeah:

That strict limit was not in play last night. The tech was hit or miss too, hell I didn't even pop my hood haha. My buddy on the other hand had his car gone through with fine detail and had to borrow a bolt from our other buddy so there was 4 in his seat rail. I wonder how long it will take for the track to begin hooking since it's a new surface.

I love trails btw lol. It's such a shitty track in reality, but it's home

That strict limit was not in play last night. The tech was hit or miss too, hell I didn't even pop my hood haha. My buddy on the other hand had his car gone through with fine detail and had to borrow a bolt from our other buddy so there was 4 in his seat rail. I wonder how long it will take for the track to begin hooking since it's a new surface.

I love trails btw lol. It's such a shitty track in reality, but it's home

With that tire maching they have, not long. It will just take some time to work it in along with the correct use of traction compound.