Anthony #2 has no class.

jerrodh

Cash pays for things. Your word is king. If there's a change, communication is all you can do.

It is, until you deal with 987947375 people who want shit then never pay for it. Are you saying we should take everyone's word instead of waiting for cash in hand? If that's the case, most things would likely sit forever unsold.

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

White Castle, Motherfucker! Don't drink that Gas Station shit!!!

:no:

KillJoy

If I go to Pilot or another station I can walk past the Snickers, Reese's, and other garbage no prob. If I swing through WC, in all it's glory, I'm getting a large coffee, some ranch "chicken" rings, 2 crave cases, some "clam" strips, and an unscheduled, unsanitary enema.

Do not bring Honor / Respect into this!

:dumb:

KillJoy

Mock me will you? Haha

I'm not saying Anton was wrong. You cover who's close to you first. I'm only saying all you can do is communicate the the change the best you can. After that, it is what it is.

Now we get to read about it here. CR life lessons.

White Castle, Motherfucker! Don't drink that Gas Station shit!!!

:no:

KillJoy

Gas station coffee is epic shit man. You get the stuff that has been sitting all day its got an octane rating and you can run it on your race car :fuckyeah:

White Castle coffee is big old Oprah tits awesome...

mmmm...I love me some Pilot station coffee.

Yes, Pilot coffee kept us going several times on the trip that never ended back up yesterday :lolguy:

Gas station sushi.

And in all honesty I'm not cheap but I did need the washer and dryer as I was laid off and have been job searching and trying to relocate for sometime now. Enjoy all the laughs and name calling you want doesn't bother me. My faith in a mans word will just be a little less from now.

You should be quicker on the trigger from now on also

Also, on what you last said about mans word, go to any store, let's just say for kicks, a Pilot. Tell the cashier you want a cup of coffee and to save you a nice, hot, delicious cup of glorious java and you'll let them know tomorrow if you'll come pick it up within the next few days.

Shame on them for committing to sell delicious coffee and not saving you a cup!

Jerrod, I've personally lost a bunch of things the same way. You kind of have to adopt the mind set of its not yours until its in your hands and/or paid for.

Does it suck, yes... Do buyers HOPE sellers don't do things like this.... Yes... Is it his item to do with as he sees fit... Yes.

I have a guy coming to look at my truck next week. If somone offers me cash before then he's not going to be happy.

The end.

Jerrod, I've personally lost a bunch of things the same way. You kind of have to adopt the mind set of its not yours until its in your hands and/or paid for.

Does it suck, yes... Do buyers HOPE sellers don't do things like this.... Yes... Is it his item to do with as he sees fit... Yes.

I have a guy coming to look at my truck next week. If somone offers me cash before then he's not going to be happy.

The end.

I'll give you $5 RIGHT NOW.

Also, on what you last said about mans word, go to any store, let's just say for kicks, a Pilot. Tell the cashier you want a cup of coffee and to save you a nice, hot, delicious cup of glorious java and you'll let them know tomorrow if you'll come pick it up within the next few days.

Shame on them for committing to sell delicious coffee and not saving you a cup!

I guess my MISTAKE was thinking of holding a CR member to a higher degree than a random person on the street.

I guess my MISTAKE was thinking of holding a CR member to a higher degree than a random person on the street.

do you really need a hug this bad? so you didnt get the set, guess what neither did i. Big fucking deal, it happens, tough shit. You should beat your woman for anthonys flaws.

Your mistake was thinking that a CR member wouldn't sell the item to whoever brought them the money first, in this case a close friend who ranks higher than an account on CR.

I would hope the same as well. Unfortunately it did not this time. But, sometimes people will hold out for you. It is what it is.

This is why I don't sell shit ever. It goes right to good will, or donated to habitat for humanity/etc, and I write off on taxes. I don't buy used shit either. I realize it makes more sense for some people to buy used shit---this is part of the experience. Deal with it.

This is why I don't sell shit ever. It goes right to good will, or donated to habitat for humanity/etc, and I write off on taxes. I don't buy used shit either. I realize it makes more sense for some people to buy used shit---this is part of the experience. Deal with it.

M.D. problems