Marion Raceway

phil

What would it take to get you to come race 1x at marion? Im just throwing around some ideas and just wanted to know what your thoughts on it were. Yes the track is sketch, yes its in the middle of no where, yes its a hilljack track. With that said, they also let you get away with anything you want, the time limit is non existant, and you make your own rules. Just trying to gauge the crowd
You know i would be on this in a minute if people would show up and have balls.

I need to know when this is, i'm also like 35mins away and would go watch. I have nothing to race. The shut down isn't to bad in a car. Its the bikes that I would think would be the roller coaster ride.

As far as the track anything goes lol

I watched a 13-14yr old kid jump on a busa and run 10's pass after pass i'm sure he's been riding a long time but it was like WTF

You smell the occasional weed and ride alongs doing 10's 11's whatever with no helmet lol

As far as the high HP guys posting in here i'd be afraid of the wall. I can't recall ever getting decent traction there. I've seen a couple friends pull the wheels a few times but it seems sketchy.

Anyway good times lmk when it is and i'll go! :) I have plenty of friends from UNOH that go there every friday.