WTB: LS1 Trans Am passenger side skirt!

BrendanB

I'm looking for a good condition passenger side skirt for my car, I snapped a bit of mine off this past winter and it's about time I deal with it. I got a quote today on getting one repainted and installed on my car, but the GM part was Crazy expensive so I'm looking for a lightly used or good condition one now. Any color, my car is NBM, but I'm having the work done at a shop that'll repaint and re-sand it so it's good as new on my car. If you have one, please let me know! Thanks!

There's a pair listed on CL. Search "Firebird" in For Sale.

Link? I might've missed it, but I just searched Firebird and I didn't see skirts. Found a part-out car but the seller doesn't have the skirts anymore :fuuuu:

I have my stock red ones. I know the passenger side had some chipped paint put I'll have to dig them out to see the exact condition.

Awesome! It's going to be redone in NBM anyway, so shouldn't be a problem if there's some paint chips. PM me with a price you'd want for the passenger skirt

I pulled them out and the passenger side actually has a scrap down it. PM me your number and I can send you pictures. It's not cracked at all and would sand off.

Sweet! Pm'd