Turbo camaro, TT GT2, h/c c6, 2 ported blower cobras

lilmiller74

Turbo camaro vs tt gt2 and me (motor) vs ported blower cobra ( blower only)

http://youtu.be/aZucTDtEfL8

These videos are a rematch against the ported blower and spray car from a few weeks ago with a bunch of face drama attached lol. Both of us spraying...I think I over heard him saying the car made 670 and almost 800 ftlbs...

http://i1089.photobucket.com/albums/i349/lilmiller74/Screenshot_2013-06-09-14-30-22_zpsfbddaa23.png

I wasn't around when they ran...but I guess he said I have to race his ctsv before he will race me in the gt2

I'll run you in both :) I think you already ran the CTSV last year though on motor. Guessing you might have a different setup now though so we can try again.

GT2 made just over 650rwhp on IPS dyno.

I never ran the ctsv, I think that was Adam... I ran you in the lambo on motor, my car wasn't tuned for the new nitrous set up. But hell yea I'm down whenever, and we can run both cars.

Sounds like a plan. Maybe it was the blue one I ran before. Lets try the CTSV with just motor and the GT2 on spray. Both will probably be pretty close. After that I'm going to put some 35's on and try to hang with Steve, with him on low boost LOL.

What's up Matt.

Nothing to crazy here, just had the itch to get back out for a night or two. Its been years since I've been out but was nice to run into some cool people and see some nice cars.

The GT2 is setup very similar to Jamie/Cavin's old car but with a 3.8L. Hoping to push it a little more and get a few more HP out of it. I don't like seeing the tail lights of a Camaro ;) Hope all is going well your way.

Nothing to crazy here, just had the itch to get back out for a night or two. Its been years since I've been out but was nice to run into some cool people and see some nice cars.

The GT2 is setup very similar to Jamie/Cavin's old car but with a 3.8L. Hoping to push it a little more and get a few more HP out of it. I don't like seeing the tail lights of a Camaro ;) Hope all is going well your way.

When Jamie/Cavin's car made 700rwhp it was on VP 104 with twin GT30s.