Walther PPX - anyone?

Diamonds

I have a PPQ which is very close. It has a high centerline which make recoil kinda twist while it rises. It a comfortable gun to shoot but I have trouble with second shot accuracy so far. Trigger is very good and grips are pretty nice. Aftermarket is pretty slim so far but it will come around somewhat like it did for the P99 that preceded these. So far it has done well with any ammo I have fed it including the cheap Tula from walmart.

I have a PPQ which is very close. It has a high centerline which make recoil kinda twist while it rises. It a comfortable gun to shoot but I have trouble with second shot accuracy so far. Trigger is very good and grips are pretty nice. Aftermarket is pretty slim so far but it will come around somewhat like it did for the P99 that preceded these. So far it has done well with any ammo I have fed it including the cheap Tula from walmart.

They are close but the PPQ is a much better gun. Trigger on the PPQ is smooth and crisp. The PPX just comes with average trigger. The fit and finish on the PPQ is better than the PPX. But PPQ is more compact. The PPX is a good gun, reliable, accurate and @ 400 dollars new, they are a bargain.

I looked into the PPQ for a while but by the time I made up my mind that I wanted one, I could only find an M2 with the standard mag release and I wanted the European mag release. I ended up going with an M&P 9 but still regret not looking harder for a PPQ M1