Trails Private Rental, 30 Spots Open $60 July 27th

On3Performance

The reason its more expensive than normal is because we are getting 2 lanes prepped and also had to pay insurance to do side by side racing which cost more than the track rental. We just want to make sure it doesnt cost a few people quite a bit more to organize this. If we cover the costs of the rental, its all just getting donated to a good cause. No ones making money

Also just because we have 70 spots, doesnt mean there will be 70 people there. Last time we were over when we only had 20 cards. So just want to be safe this time and hopefully we get enough people to cover the event and should be a fun day

Its going to be from 9am till ~3pm

Bracket race will be $10 a person, winner will take all and the 2nd place will get their track rental money kicked back. I believe my my dad is going to make a donation to the race from The Right Stuff to make it interesting. If he does that, the payout could change a little

If you dont want to be a part of the bracket race portion, it will be like any other rental and just test and tune all you want

Rain info: If there is a pretty good chance for rain, its just going to be called the day before so we can get refunded on the insurance. All money will be refunded to those paid

The reason its more expensive than normal is because we are getting 2 lanes prepped and also had to pay insurance to do side by side racing which cost more than the track rental. We just want to make sure it doesnt cost a few people quite a bit more to organize this. If we cover the costs of the rental, its all just getting donated to a good cause. No ones making money

Also just because we have 70 spots, doesnt mean there will be 70 people there. Last time we were over when we only had 20 cards. So just want to be safe this time and hopefully we get enough people to cover the event and should be a fun day

Its going to be from 9am till ~3pm

Bracket race will be $10 a person, winner will take all and the 2nd place will get their track rental money kicked back. I believe my my dad is going to make a donation to the race from The Right Stuff to make it interesting. If he does that, the payout could change a little

If you dont want to be a part of the bracket race portion, it will be like any other rental and just test and tune all you want

Rain info: If there is a pretty good chance for rain, its just going to be called the day before so we can get refunded on the insurance. All money will be refunded to those paid

:thumbup:

Im in let me know the paypal info when available

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...