Ammo is in at Cabelas

1fast5gp

Went to pick up an online order and they got in a big shipment of 9mm. Blazer brass for 14.99

Remington UMC 100rd valuepacks for 29.99

Herters Aluminum w/ nylon TMJ for 13.99

Limit 5 boxes per person

They have 45s and 40s as well, didn't check on price of those.

Sheeple will be so happy to finally find something in stock they'll flock to it and buy it all out, then back up it goes!

But seriously, thanks for the heads up. If I was in desperate need I'd be glad to know.

Sheeple will be so happy to finally find something in stock they'll flock to it and buy it all out, then back up it goes!

But seriously, thanks for the heads up. If I was in desperate need I'd be glad to know.

Hey, some people that haven't loaded up on 9mm ammo have to shoot too. Now for 5.56, that's another story. But once 9mm drops below 20cents around, I will be ordering a couple thousands just to be safe.

Hey, some people that haven't loaded up on 9mm ammo have to shoot too. Now for 5.56, that's another story. But once 9mm drops below 20cents around, I will be ordering a couple thousands just to be safe.

Order me a few while you are at it. Thanks friend ;)

I'd say 20 cents/round is about my threshold as well, but it's that mentality that will screw the ammo supply for a long time. Everyone is well aware now that ammo CAN and WILL be unavailable for extended periods of time.

I haven't bought ammo in nearly a year, but I'm still shooting. Ever since obama got elected we've been on the edge of this lunacy.

I'd say 20 cents/round is about my threshold as well, but it's that mentality that will screw the ammo supply for a long time. Everyone is well aware now that ammo CAN and WILL be unavailable for extended periods of time.

I haven't bought ammo in nearly a year, but I'm still shooting. Ever since obama got elected we've been on the edge of this lunacy.

I had like over 2k rds of 9mm back in october before taking advanced CCW 1 and 2 at MOFTA. In the 2 days, I shot around 1500rds. That plus a few days at the range, I was out of 9mm except defense ammo. But i still refuse to pay more than 30cents per round.