To all dumb fucks "cruising" the fast lane

Mace1647545504

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Left lane is not for 80mph that is the center lane. Go faster pussies.

You must be talking about Georgia..if you dont do 80 in the middle lane they are giving you the finger...Once while driving in GA a motorcycle passed me at i am guessing 120-125. My bro in law asked me what kind of bike it was I looked at him and said "a fast one"

mace

I bet you guys throw your arms in the air and make other over-exaggerated movements to show the people in front of you how upset you are.

Yes us normal people throw our arms up... we all can't be like bc and just whip out the bbc out the window at other drivers

Funny you say that Paul... For only $19.95 + shipping you too can have a bbc. Think about how your wife will look when you whip out the main vein like a sledge hammer during your next encounter. Or how the shock of your exposed bbc will almost cause that slow driving wench to crash her Oldsmobile! Send me a pm and I will give you more info on how to make your white willy into and black bonanza!!!

Warning: Having a bbc may cause your children to have curly hair. Our company is not responsible for any ripped vaginal/mouth/anal cavities, or sudden interest in Two Chains.

• 2 weeks later...
Not sure what is more impressive, the fact the Z was being driven higher than the speed limit or the fact that the car cover actually came off :)

I hate when I am doing 70+ in the left lane passing a semi/car and some jackass is flying up on my rear bumper. One I am already doing more than the speed limit, two I am passing a car that is going slower. In that situation I have been known to slow down and pass the semi/car on the right at an estimated 1 mph faster than the semi/car on the right regardless of how close the car behind me is on my bumper. Some people just need to learn to calm the fuck down.

I love to piss people off with this scenario. People need to chill. There getting to the bar 10 seconds sooner doesn't matter.

You think Ohio is bad for left lane cruising, try PA. Those tards think the left lane is the SLOW lane.

just drove home from new jersey through pa to home this weekend.

I wanted to ram all those aholes off the road. I didn't get it I come up on you and a wholeeee line of cars behind me and you cruise 65 in the fast lane

GTFO of the way. I got a huge case of road rage on that retarded turn pike for 160 miles ahhhhh.

just drove home from new jersey through pa to home this weekend.

I wanted to ram all those aholes off the road. I didn't get it I come up on you and a wholeeee line of cars behind me and you cruise 65 in the fast lane

GTFO of the way. I got a huge case of road rage on that retarded turn pike for 160 miles ahhhhh.

Of all the states i've lived and worked in, I think PA is the winner for the most fucktards per mile.