Frozenboost air to water intercoolers

hpfiend

Hey all-

Does anyone have experience with the online air to water intercoolers (frozenboost)? I really don't have room up front for more than a 7"tall air exchanger (sharing space with a transmission cooler) to cool the water once heat soaked-.

In order to run the ice tank, I would have to lose the back seat which doesn't thrill me-

I guess I could relocate the transmission oil cooler somewhere but I still wouldn't have that much depth- I have a very large dual electric pulling fan setup fwiw.

12-15 psi single rear mount turbo - under 650 rwhp.

Thanks!

I run one on my 90 coupe with a 4v mod motor swap. I used one of their air to water intercoolers and then went with a completely custom fabbed water tank from dad's intercoolers.

I have a few smaller air to water units at my shop I would let go cheap that have been sitting here for years. Should be good for your low boost setup, $50 buys it

the frozenboost drag kit with a 005 cooler is what i ran on the s10. it worked fine with the 88mm went 8.89 at 15psi. but couldent build any more boost. it was maxed at that level. that was their largest air to water. also u have to have stock in ice. cause it uses a crap ton.

Thanks for your replies- I guess it won't hurt to try- a bigger radiator/air exchanger (if I relocate the tranny oil cooler) with a water to air has to be better than a similar sized air to air even without a tank.