http://columbus.craigslist.org/cto/3886939826.html

2000 Dodge Durango SLT

- Tuned V8 Magnum

- 4x4 (2WD or 4WD High/Low)

- Automatic

115K Miles

- Red exterior

- Tan leather interior

- Premium aftermarket head unit and speakers professionally installed.

Other options

- Grill guard

ABS

- Towing package

- Premium wheels

- Aftermarket CD/MP3/Ipod/DVD headunit

- Sony door speakers

- Tilt wheel

- Power steering

- SLT

- Dual power seats

I have owned the truck since 96,000 miles. My brother is a good year mechanic and has done all service since I have owned the vehicle which includes:

7 Oil changes between 2500-3000 miles

Water pump (brand new 5000miles)

Thermostat (within 3000 miles)

Spark plugs, wires

Transmission flush

Brake pads, rotors, and front calibers (within 3000 Miles)

Might edit or update later once I talk to my brother. I know he has replaced quite a few suspension parts recently too. I never liked to have car problems so we were very proactive about maintenance on this vehicle. It has NEVER Failed me and with proper maintenance it will not fail you either! Only reason I am selling is my new job has me driving nearly 60 Miles a day more than I used to and I need to get a more economical car for gas.

Only problems with the SUV are as followed.

Drivers side rear bumper has a mark where owner previous backed into something. Plastic shroud that covers the bottom of the bumper guard is cracked (aftermarket and cosmetic only). Air condition is not currently working. Was blowing cold last year, heat/defrost, window defrost, mirror defrost all works great but air condition does not. Might just need a recharge. Has a little bubbling on the rear wheel wheels.

Trades or partial trades (Up or Down) could be discussed for a higher MPG vehicle. Either a 22-25+ MPG small pick-up or SUV or 30+MPG Sedan.

Edited by jerrodh

Sorry I'll take your word on it I got conflicting results I thought if it had the 5.9 magnum it made it the R/T.

I'll try and grab some pictures but nothings really changed, its red, its big, and it seats 5 with groceries for a year. It will also tow your oversized Yacht if you want just make sure it fits under the over passes. I never towed with it previous owner said he never did either.

No you can have the 5.9 as an SLT that's what I have. An R/T would have different wheels, side steps that are body color and R/T embroidered in to the seats. May be more difference but those are the things that I know are different.

No you can have the 5.9 as an SLT that's what I have. An R/T would have different wheels, side steps that are body color and R/T embroidered in to the seats. May be more difference but those are the things that I know are different.

biggest difference between the SLT and RT is the transfer case. The SLT uses the NV233 which is a part time 4wd (2wd, 4hi, N, 4Lo) while the RT only has the NV244 which is an AWD case. About 5 hp better on the R/T if I remember correctly (mild PCM tune). Larger front sway bar, Two tone interior, Sport tuned muffler, 3.92 gears are standard with the R/T models with limited slip as well as the 46re trans.

mark has my old one. I should of kept it.

• 2 weeks later...