2000 Ford expedition

OGRE

2000 Expedition 4.6L v-8, only 115k miles. Picked up a newer SUV so this one has to go. Owned over 7 years, It is super dependable. mechanically it has been maintained well, never smoked in.

The good:

-mechanically, the engine is strong, trans is firm and 4-wheel drive work perfectly.

-new brakes, new alt., very good tires, newer battery, trans serviced recently.

-it has a power moonroof and the cloth interior is in good condition, no rips or tears. couple stains on carpet but in great shape for a 13 year old truck.

-3rd row seating, or ALOT of room in the back with only 2 rows in.

-The A/C is ice cold

-Westin Brush guard

The Bad:

-the exhaust needs work, the muffler has a hole in it, it's not loud though.

-the body is rust along the bottom of the doors, the rocker panels are in bad shape, the front bumper has a few spots, and there is a spot on the tailgate.

At this price you will not find an expedition more mechanically sound.

REDUCED $1500, would consider partial trade. you can e-mail me or call/txt 614-two88-four223. if calling please do so between 10 am and 4 pm.

Edited by OGRE

• 2 weeks later...

price dropped, the brake line going to the rear broke, here is the link to criaigslist add has a couple pics. like the ad says the rockers are bad but the truck runs great.

http://columbus.craigslist.org/cto/3900843861.html

or txt me, the site isn't allowing me to upload, probably my compys fault.

just got off phone and someone with the tools could make a brake line for under $50. price stays $1500, need it gone. the thing drives great.

Edited by OGRE

Is it the brake line going to the rear that is routed through the frame? That's a real common issue on the f-150s of that era.

yes it is. got your msg scott.

• 2 weeks later...