Anyone Having Problems with OSU buckeyemail?

Bark

Just this Friday I went to check my osu email and was unable to log in. I typically go through hotmail.com and use my buckeyemail.osu.edu account. My account was recognized but a link popped up redirecting me to log in through Office365. I tried to log in there without any luck. I also had my buckeyemail account sent to my phone but it logged me out and will not let me sign back in. Has anyone else had this issue or similar issues with their account?

They recently "upgraded" their email system, yet again. I cannot login using hotmail or their f'n 365 link, either. I either get a script error or it bitches at me. I've had to use my student email link on Cougar Web. Strangely enough, I haven't even had to login to Cougar Web or into the actual email for it to open... Convenient, but NOT the way it's supposed to work.

Now, I know I just said Cougar Web, but OSU and CSCC are damn near one in the same, now. That includes the type of student email service. Try using buckeye link or whatever OSU uses and click your student email from there to see if that works.