COMP Cams Builders Duel®presented by Snap-on

Vendor & Manufacturer Exhibits

Ahwooga.com Swap Meet

AutoTrader Classics Cars 4 Sale Corral

Model & Pedal Car Show

Live Music Entertainment

Goodgals Arts & Crafts Gallery

Hot Rod Seminars

Free Kids Entertainment - Revell Model Car Make n’ Take, PPG Kids Coloring Contest, Clowns & More!

Free Super Shopper Shuttle to Easton Town Center on Saturday & Sunday

Cruises & Parties

Thursday Poker Run

Thursday Kick Off Party

Thursday Registration Party

T.G.I.F Party

Saturday Night Parties

Special Awards

2013 Street Rod of the Year

2013 Street Machine of the Year

2013 Truck of the Year Late Finalist

2013 Muscle Car of the Year Finalist

2013 Muscle Machine of the Year Finalist

Builder's Choice Awards

Barry Lobeck Memorial Award

PPG Dream Cars

2013 Goodguys AutoCross Sponsor Shootout

Goodguys Pick

Street Rodder Top 100 Event

Classic Trucks Finest 5

Special Parking Areas

Ya Gotta Drive Em'

Homebuilt Heaven

Mighty Muscle

Goodguys Builder's Choice

YoungGuys

Trick Truck Corral

Good Wood

Cobra Corral

Deuce Doin’s

Goodguys AutoCross

Friday 7/12 (Participants & Vendors) – 9:00am to Noon & 2:00pm to 4:00pm

Friday 7/12 (Street Machine of the Year particpants) –Noon to 2:00pm

Saturday 7/13 (Sponsor Shootout) - 9:00am to Noon

Saturday 7/13 (Participants) - 1:00pm to 4:00pm

Sunday 7/14 (Participant Shootout – ’72 & Older) - 9:00am to Noon (All American Sunday Participants Not Eligible)

Click Here For More Details About Goodguys AutoCross

Don't Miss The Pro-Class Driver Autograph Session in The AutoCross Pits on Saturday from 11:30 to Noon

Goodguys Friday Nite Vintage Drags

Friday 7/12 at National Trail Raceway

Open to 1972 & Earlier Race Cars Only

Click Here For More Details About Goodguys Friday Nite Vintage Drags

For Race Tech Questions Please call John Drummond at (925) 352-5132

VEHICLE REGISTRATION INFORMATION:

“Show & Shine” Pre-Registration

For all vehicles 1972 and older, we offer the opportunity for you to participate in and display your vehicle at the show with a “Show & Shine Registration” good for all three days of the event. Your registration comes with space to display your vehicle as well as a Goodguys Goodie Bag, Tickets to the event, Children’s Passes, the chance to participate in Goodguys AutoCross, win a Goodguys Award and more! And if you register before pre-registration ends on 6/28/13, you’ll save $10 OFF the at-event price!

To display your vehicle in our Show & Shine, you need to be a Goodguys Member. If you’re currently a Goodguys Member, you can display your vehicle all three days of the show for just $55 or save $10 off the registration cost and pay only $45 if you pre-register before pre-registration closes for this event on 6/28/13.

Not a Goodguys member? No problem! You can sign-up to become a member for as little as $20 (Silver Membership) or $35 (Gold Membership). Your Goodguys membership not only gets you 12 monthly digital or hard-copy issues of the Goodguys Gazette Magazine, it also gets you loads of exclusive Goodguys Members-Only benefits and perks including discounts on car registrations and merchandise, access to the Goodguys “Good Deals” Member Discount Program, a personalized ID card and more! CLICK HERE TO BECOME A MEMBER or call (925) 838-9876.

Click Here To Pre-Register Your Vehicle Online

Click Here To Download A Registration Form To Fax Or Mail In

Or Pre-Register By Phone By Calling (925) 838-9876

* Please Note: Online Pre-Registration closes at midnight on 6/28/13 (2 weeks prior to the event).

"All American Sunday" Pre-Registration

For the car guys and gals who own a vehicle newer than our traditional 1972 cut-off date, we offer the “All American Sunday Registration” for all years of American made and/or powered vehicles on Sunday, July 14 only. Your registration comes with space to display your vehicle on Sunday only as well as a Goodguys Goodie Bag, Tickets to the event, Children’s Passes, the chance to win a Goodguys Award and more!

If you are a Goodguys Member, you can pre-register to display your vehicle at our All American Sunday, online or by phone at (925) 838-9876 before 6/28/13 or you can register on the Sunday of the event at the Ohio Expo Center between the hours of 7am to Noon for just $30.

Non-Members can only register their vehicle for our All American Sunday on the Sunday of the event at the Ohio Expo Center between the hours of 7am to Noon. Registration for non-members is just $40 ($30 with the discount coupon below. CLICK HERE TO BECOME A MEMBER or call (925) 838-9876.

Click Here For More Information About All American Sunday

Click Here To Pre-Register Your Vehicle Online

Or Pre-Register By Phone By Calling (925) 838-9876

Click Here For An At-Event $10 OFF All American Sunday Coupon (PDF)

* Please Note: Online Pre-Registration closes at midnight on 6/28/13 (2 weeks prior to the event).

“At-Event” Vehicle Registration

If you miss the Pre-Registration cut-off date for this event, which is 6/28/13, don’t worry… you can still register your vehicle the weekend of the show at the Ohio Expo Center during the following hours:

Thursday 7/11 - 8:00am to 6:00pm

Friday 7/12 - 7:00am to 6:00pm

Saturday 7/13 - 7:00am to 3:00pm

Sunday 7/14 - 7:00am to noon

My favorite weekend of the year Ill be out also Friday and Saturday Night Couple us Mustang owners are meeting up at Marcus Cinemas parking lot Friday at 7pm Im game afterwards Nickey pm your Phone # so we can meet up

Does anyone ever do burnouts off Campusview anymore? I work right there and it used to be a lot of fun. Now it seems like the cops are there at 5 and stay till at least 10.

I'll prob head to Busch at least one night as long as the weather cooperates.

Man that was horrible. We were soaked. Are you going on saturday? I think me, the fam and Phil are going

I need to talk with my Dad and see what he is thinking, but its looking that way. It will be a long day because we are also going to hit Buch Friday night then playing race car on my pile of shit saturday night.

I need to talk with my Dad and see what he is thinking, but its looking that way. It will be a long day because we are also going to hit Buch Friday night then playing race car on my pile of shit saturday night.

Hell yeah man. Ill hit you up on Friday and see what's going on. I never been to Busch on fri. Is it as good as sat night? Are you bringing your car out or are you going racing?

The 6th & 7th last year were up over 100. Thankfully it looks like the high of the weekend will be 88 on Sunday.

Thank god

Hell yeah man. Ill hit you up on Friday and see what's going on. I never been to Busch on fri. Is it as good as sat night? Are you bringing your car out or are you going racing?

Thank god

Not 100% ready to go racing yet, but hit me up Friday.

Thank god

Friday and Saturday are the same

Would coming out to Busch be worthwhile as a spectator? Ill be at goodguys tomorrow all day but I've never been out to Busch. Similar to mopar nats as far as a cruise/park or am I gonna be wasting my time without a fun car?

Would coming out to Busch be worthwhile as a spectator? Ill be at goodguys tomorrow all day but I've never been out to Busch. Similar to mopar nats as far as a cruise/park or am I gonna be wasting my time without a fun car?

Most people sit along the road and watch. You don't need a car.