FS - Phoenix Gold Sub and Soundstream Amp

1Quik7

These have been sitting around the house for a while and i really don't have a vehicle to put them in so I've reluctantly decided to sell them. Both are no longer in production and imho, the end of an era for both companies.

First up is the Phoenix Gold Ti12D Elite. This is a monster sub and well known in the auto sound community, the last great product from a legendary company:

Subwoofer Size - 12" (41lbs.)

Peak Power Handling - 2000 watts

RMS Power Handling - 1000 watts

Voice Coil(s) - Dual

Impedance (Per Voice Coil4 ohms

Frequency Response20 - 80 Hz

Sensitivity - 86.18 dB

Xmax (millimeters) - 50.5 mm

Woofer Composition - Aluminum

Woofer Surround - Rubber

Recommended Enclosure Specifications

Top-Mount Depth - 10-1/2"

Cutout Diameter - 11-1/2"

It will go 4" peak-to-peak excursion and has been severely underrated at 1000W RMS, it doesn't come alive until you put at least 1500W to it, I've heard of people running 3000 all day long. I'll give a condition of 9/10 for age, it's never been abused and has mostly been powered by the amp below, it was briefly powered by a pair of PG ZPA's.

Next is the Soundstream LW1.2600d. This was the replacement for the great Rubicon Series, it's a little power hungry but it will put down it's rated power, unlike cheaper amps:

Twin Stack Technology (strap amps together for double power)

Direct Wire 0 ga. Power, 4 ga. Speaker Terminals (2600D)

RMS Power @ 2Ω, 14.4V 1,800

RMS Power @ 1Ω, 14.4V 2,600

Fusing 250

Frequency Response 15-150Hz

Bass Boost 0-18dB @ 45Hz

Subsonic Filter(12dB/octave) 10-40Hz

Again I'll do 9/10 basically for age and a couple marks from installation, but it's still glossy and looking good; guts are clean as well. This is for the amp ONLY, I don't have the little bass knob anymore, they're cheap anyway.

$250 Each

or

$450 Set + Small 1.0 cu. ft. Sealed Box.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...