Dirty radiators

Ryan218

I picked up a new motor for my 04 explorer last week and I just about have the old motor out. Have to wait till Tomm so I can try and find the tool to get the fan off. Damn autozone tool was so bent it's to big for it. Now my problem is the radiator is gummed up with block seal it seems. I already got new hoses for it but I do not want to get any of this into the new motor as its a low miliage one and cost a shit ton. Anyone on here have the abailty to boil it to clean it out? All the local radator shops in doubt can fit in in Tomm as most are only open a few hours and I'd like to get this thing all together by tomm night. Mustang is killing me in gas with the motor hurt. Trying to avoid buying an autozone special radiator that's made by spectra

Not to get sidetracked at all, but in the year I've been with AZ I've yet to see a radiator come back with a warranty claim/issue. Supposedly spectra has got their shit into gear a bit from the research I've done.

Just my .02 though. I'm certain someone will have a better solution than myself.