Pa supercomp C4, Coan Converter, Shifter,Alum D/S, and Billet Mount for Mod motor Fox

On3Performance

This is currently setup for a mod motor car, foxbody to be specific(fox driveshaft combo)

Long shot but figured I'd list this up here. Im pulling my Pa supercomp c4 from my 4v notch to go with another setup. It has the PA deep pan, lo car dip stick, transbrake, and matched up to a Coan converter stalled around 2800. The bellhousing is SFI approved and setup for a mod motor and another adapter to use other bell housings will be included(Not sure what its used for but it came with the trans). I will have to look later, I think I might have the 5.0 bellhousing as well. Ill check on top of my office to see if its still here, if I have it, that can go with this setup as well. The trans is still in the car as of right now so if you wanted to see it in action before its pulled you can. Most likely it will be out by next Friday though and going to run it at the track saturday.

The shifter is like new, its the Hurst 1/4 stick and will come with the cable

It does have a small shift flare going 2-3, if someone buys the trans, I can have it gone through by PA. Its not bad but if you wanted it to be perfect, we will just have them go through it before taking delivery of it.

I will include the fox length aluminum driveshaft from FRPP and a spacer designed to be used with the mod motor fox swap if needed. The crossmember is billet, solid mounts and a poly mount from crossmember to trans. I had custom machined adapter brackets as well made to adapt from the mounting point of the trans to the actual poly mount.

$2800