Needing to get a female friend and her SO a tire for their van

Veritas

I have a friend of mine who has 5 kids, 2 who are adopted that are in desperate need of a tire for a van they have. I'm not sure if this is the proper place to post something like this but since i'm not looking to buy something directly from someone and more so a tire place like Discount Tires or Tire Discounters or NTB, I figured this was the appropo place to go.

The tire size and make is 215-65-16. If anyone out there has a heads up on where I can find something like that for them I would appreciate it as they are awesome people and money is just super tight for them.

Thanks for the heads up, take care.

I'm actually going to have to get it for them as they don't have the capability to go get it elsewhere. If a "used" tire was used as in discount tire used (I've had to do that in the past if I needed a tire pronto and didn't get paid for a better tire until later) it wouldn't be a problem.

If your in Grove City contacting TurboRust (Derek) and going to his Tire Discounter would be the best match of cost effective and quality, otherwise ya I've gotten used tires before and can't complain. $30 mounted and balanced for something I know I most likely won't ever wear out has made since to me sometimes in the past. Edited by Turbs3000
duh