Some more of these "children" as the media call them

nurkvinny

How about the great fucking highway patrol doing his job. Maybe I misunderstood but they identified one of the suspects hours before the truck stop killing and the ohp officer gave the 2 fuckers a ride to the truck stop? And didnt ask for id or anything. Idk about anyone else here but every time I've ever been in a cop car I got searched even if it was just for doing paper work on a report I made? Idk maybe I missed something in there.

That could have been Obama 20 years ago.

Winner

Also, I'd like to thank the OSHP for citing me for passing on the right, having expired tags, and towing a trailer with cracks in the tires. Without their corrective ticketing I too could have been a murderous midguided youth.

How about the great fucking highway patrol doing his job. Maybe I misunderstood but they identified one of the suspects hours before the truck stop killing and the ohp officer gave the 2 fuckers a ride to the truck stop? And didnt ask for id or anything. Idk about anyone else here but every time I've ever been in a cop car I got searched even if it was just for doing paper work on a report I made? Idk maybe I missed something in there.

Maybe you look like a criminal. When i got a ride earlier this month (my first time ever in a cop car lol) they didnt search me.

You know, I find it odd that every time I get in a police car, I never get searched, I almost always have a gun or knife with me too.......;)

If you think you can do a better job why aren't you out there in a patrol car? I'd say he did his job getting two pedestrians off the side of the freeway. That is a danger for everyone on the road. If I'm not mistaken you have to be suspected of a crime to be asked for identification. The officer likely didnt feel as if they committed a crime so he didn't ask. Also searches from my understanding happen on a case by case basis. It's the officers discretion to search or not for "officer safety." Just like when the accused aggressor of a fight is put into cuffs until things are sorted out. It makes it easier in the long run and safer.

Long story short, the patrolman wasnt in any way to blame for this and did his job IMO. Just because CPD ID'd a suspect involved doesn't mean that officer was briefed before his shift or made aware during it of a suspect that was wanted by CPD. Next time don't be so quick to point the finger of someone not doing his/her job. Or just go thru the training they do and go show them all how great you would be :dumb:

Related

http://imgur.com/BFFPYnx.jpg

Edited by Geeesammy

Winner

Also, I'd like to thank the OSHP for citing me for passing on the right, having expired tags, and towing a trailer with cracks in the tires. Without their corrective ticketing I too could have been a murderous midguided youth.

Passing on the right is legal.

YUP! Went to court, fought it, lost. This was back in 2001 or 2002.

It's a shit load of gray area too. Basically depends where you are and the road set up. Didnt even try and fight it since I couldn't understand the fucking law lol.

Look, another racially motivated thread on CR... I'm shocked.

No, it wasn't, Brian. It was about age. It's about the media calling 17 and 18 men kids and children. People that age know whats right and wrong. And, if they don't by then, they never will.